We had our little lady almost six weeks ago – we are doing well and adjusting to having a new little person in our household. The challenges are here, no doubt but we are loving almost every moment of it and are so happy to have her here.
Upon her arrival, so weren’t many other beautiful babes. I’m sure many of you know soon-to-be mommies and have dates on the calendar for a little ones arrival. With that said, I was sent a complimentary BabbleBoxx with a variety of new products for the new mommy & baby, that I’m excited to share with you! The products for the new mommy & baby can work for just about anyone though, so lets jump in and take a look at some of them.
- Bourdreaux’s Buttpaste ointment. I’ve actually been talking a lot about this lately and how it’s a fast acting diaper rash cream without all the nasty chemicals a lot of creams offer. Thankfully baby girl hasn’t had a rash yet, but we’ve always had it in our home and have used it over the years with the other kids.
- Rainbow Light is a natural multivitamin that’s formulated specifically for women of 35 and over. Made with natural ingredients and has no artificial preservatives, colors, flavors or sweeteners. I firmly believe that taking a multivitamin daily is so important & these look great. I’m excited to try it when my current multivitamin is gone. If you’ve just given birth or breastfeeding, continuing to take a vitamin is extremely important. If you’re interested in this Rainbow Light vitamin, they are offering all readers a 20% off savings by using HappyFamily.
- Gerber is a trusted name in most households, from their baby food, clothing and you even see television commercials about helping you save for your babies future. They also have the Gerber Essentials, like the baby onesie, something my infants wear everyday all winter long and the first few days after they’re born. The Gerber products have always been quality made and keep baby warm. If you order online for your Gerber baby essentials, now through October 8th get FREE SHIPPING by using coupon code BBOXX16FS.
- The illumai bome care system, which I really have been loving. This is a 3 product system that detoxes your hair from everyday toxins. The three products are 1 cleanse, which is a non-damaging shampoo, 2 nurture the restorative conditioner & 3 protect which is a finishing leave-in spray. I’ve been using this for a week or so, and I’ve noticed a few things. I don’t have to wash my hair as often for sure, which I LOVE and is absolutely essential because I can’t do the whole hair thing everyday with a new baby. You don’t need to use nearly as much product, make sure your hair is good and wet and you get a great lather. Your hair feels a totally different clean, which was odd at first but it’s nice. I did notice that my hair is a bit more frizzy, but if I use the protect, that helps with that. I have naturally frizzy hair though. The illumai is free of all those nasty ingredients that we hate to put on our hair and is safe for all hair types and even color treated hair. If you’d like to purchase I have a great discount where you can take 40% off any product!! Use coupon code 44MOMMAINFLIPFLOPS. It does expire October 31, 2016 so shop now!
- How fun is the FUJIFILM INSTAX Mini 70 Camera? Easy to use and create instant memories by snapping a picture and having it right there in your hand. No more leaving it on your phone or waiting to upload and print. It comes in canary yellow, moon white, island blue, passion red, midnight black and stardust gold and just takes 90 seconds to have those prints. The photos are credit-card sized & really fun for kids as well. Grab this today for INSTAX pictures.
- Lastly, I’m excited to bring to your attention a product I didn’t even know existed, the TempTraq Wearable Bluetooth Temperature Monitor. Thi sis a soft, comfortable patch that continuously senses, records and trasmits temperature date for up to 24 hours. You just download the free TempTraq app, available for Android and Apple devices. You can use this on not only babies, but adults and older children as well. Currently available at CVS, Target and Walgreens, as well as online at TempTraq. We have yet to use the product, we haven’t needed too yet, but it’s very neat I am eager to see how well it works. If you’d like to snag one, you have a couple more days to use coupon code BABLEBOXX10 for 10% off your purchase, expires October 31, 2016.
What are your go to products for the new mommy & baby if you’re shopping for someone else? Would any of the above make your list?